Naturals n Organics
As with our other products we continue to be committed to our environment & social responsibilities.
Fair Trade Certification mark on this product is our guarantee that this product has been certified in accordance with International Fair Trade standards. This means that the purchase of this product enables the improvement of working and living conditions of the producers in developing countries and encourages environmental protection. This is achieved by paying the producers and workers a fair compensation that meets or exceed the local legal requirements and no forced or child labor is used.
- This is a 100% natural product and no artificial colouring or flavouring is used
- Tea bags are made from natural fibre tea bag papper
- Flavouring when used is natural and is produced by internationally recognized manufacturers
- All packing material used is either bio-degradable or recyclable
- Only non-toxic inks are used for printing
- This product uses 41% less tea bag paper
The Earl Grey Mystery
As tea becomes increasingly popular in North America, every day we receive several calls from customers that are new to tea and are looking to understand the wonderful beverage better. So I thought of sharing some basic information about tea on this page.
Lets’ start with Earl Grey Tea. Earl Grey is a black tea that is flavored with oil from the rind of bergamot o...